Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Marseille et le retour!


Aix en Provence
So! Not a ton of stuff actually happened this week. I mean, we had a few things going on but we had to go down to Marseille to get my carte de sejour, which is proof that I can live in France! The unfortunate thing is that you have to go down in person to pick it up. So, seven hours on a train one way! WOO. Pretty fantastic... huh... We did get to do other things to though.

I don't have a ton to write just because we spent most of our entire time in the train this week... and it kind of through all of our stuff off track. So, I apologize in advance for such a small email. 

As for the work here in Perigueux, we are hunting for amis right now. We have found a couple new people who are cool and if they develop more then I will tell you about them. 

Marseille gare breakfast :)

It was funny to be back in Marseille and Aix-en-Provence. They are nice cities. I kind of miss the south. It is really a nice place. The people are a little different but the weather is much more agreeable there than it is here.

OH! I have a cool miracle/funny story that I forgot to tell you a couple of weeks ago! SO! We are walking back from a rendezvous... because we have missed the bus, so we are going to have to walk for at least 30 minutes until we get back in to Perigueux when suddenly a car drives up next to us and a big Tongan guy says in an Australian, “Elders, need a lift?!" haha

Marseille gare breakfast :)

Super cool miracle! Apparently he plays rugby here in Perigueux and whenever he sees missionaries he gives them rides or food! Not bad! 

ANYWAYYYY…
I promise next week to write more. I just couldn't bring myself to write about all of the hours on the train... haha 

Love you all!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment