Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

I just want to stay in Albi

Hello everyone!

These are all the missionaries that started their mission when Elder Cameron Johnson did in October.
The girls have all gone home as their 18 months are done. 

I don’t have a ton to write about this week just because we got back into Albi this Thursday. So we haven’t had a ton of time back here, which really stresses me out. Whenever I am out of my sector for a long time I just think about my amis and what they are doing. I know they aren’t being taught! It is a weird anxiety. Just sitting around in a ville that isn’t yours does bad things to you. I really enjoyed being in Lyon despite not being able to teach. I love Lyon so stinking much. It will always be my favorite ville. Anyway...


LA VISITE à LYON
So.... I was in Lyon for about five days because of the mission wide conference. I think I already told you about it. Anywho... I "hung out" with Elder Mueller and Elder Shalk (two Germans) for three days waiting until the bleus arrived. We mostly just contacted the entire time or did nice things for the office elders like clean their apartment or run errands for them. We talked to so many people. We found some really elect people for the equips in Lyon.

Famille Leporé
I did get the opportunity to visit two of my favorite familles that I know. The Bonnamys and the Leporés. Both of them where like "You are still on your mission? How much time do you even have left?!" That was kind of hard to hear. I thought that once I cleared the halfway on my mission, things would get easier and calmer but to be honest I just feel more stressed and pressed for time. I know the clock is ticking and it freaks me out. I don’t like it. haha.

Famille Bonnamy - also shared this photo last week.  :)

As cool as Lyon is, I was ready to leave when we did. On Wednesday we finally got our bleus! My new companion is Elder Strong. He is from Kentucky. He is very quiet and reserved. He probably thinks I’m crazy... hahaha. Probably, because I am. We get along well even though we are different.

Elder Cameron Johnson meeting his new bleu companion, Elder Strong





Riding in the car is a little stressful but it is getting better. He is learning quick but we have already driven on the wrong side of the road twice. Only once on the freeway, so no big deal.

LES AUTRES CHOSES
Ummm... I don't really have a whole lot more to say, just because we haven’t really "worked" this week. Our amis are doing really well despite us not being here. Eda will be baptized the 23rd of this month, so pray everything goes well! Brigitte is getting closer and closer to stop smoking. We are going to try to engage her this week to baptism.

We have to go back to Lyon this week. I think I might go crazy if we have to leave anymore. But it is only for two days to do the legality of Elder Strong. It should be quick and we will be back in Albi by Wednesday night.

Voila... that is this week! I will write more next week!
I love you all!

Elder Johnson

President & Sister Roney & Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment