Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bonjour de Marseille!

Hello everyone! I've been transferred to Marseille, which I believe is the biggest city in the mission. I've only been here for a couple of hours but it is really pretty. There are SO many people. Bordeaux was big but it just wasn't the same. 

I don't have a whole lot to say this week other than I was sad to leave Talence so quickly. I loved the ward SO much. Three months is just enough time to really start knowing the ward and for them to start loving you a lot. I will definitely have to go back to Talence one of these days. J 

That is one thing that is hardest about the mission... is becoming so attached to people wherever you are and then just getting moved like that. You think I would be used to it by now but it never gets easier.... it's too bad. 

I love you all! I'll tell you more next week! :D 

Que Dieu soit avec vous! 

Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment