Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Transferred

Well! As shocking as it may sound, I have been transferred out of Marseille and to Perigueux (which is just right next to Bergerac where I have already served). It is a really small town and it will be a nice break from the city life. Elder LaPointe is leaving as well. He is going to Dijon. I hope he doesn't freeze to death! lol. It is only 45 minutes away from Paris by train, so he is as north as you can get in our mission. 

I will be with a missionary that it going into his second transfer. I think his name is Elder Brie (sp). During my call with President, he asked me if I wore chainmail as underwear yet. LOL. Not yet. It also told me he was sending me to Periguex for a little R and R. Just kidding! He didn't say that, but that is how I felt when I got the call. 

I don't have a ton of time to write today, but I would like to thank you all for all of the prayers and thoughts that you have shared with/for me. I am well loved. :D  (Note from Cameron’s Mom: I sent all of your FB well wishes onto Cameron via e-mail.  When printed out it was about 5 pages long. Thanks everyone.)

When I got the call, I wasn't that sad to leave, but Sunday rolled around and I had to start saying goodbye to everyone and I realized how much I was going to miss Marseille. Goodbyes are hard as a missionary. You go to an area, don't know anyway, then you go to church and make a ton of friends and then right when you get comfortable, POOF. You leave. I'm hoping to stay in my next area longer. 

Anyway! I love you all so much! Sorry for the brevity of the letter. Not quite as exciting as last week. I do have something super cool to share with you all when I have more time next week! 

Que Dieu vous benisse!

Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment